Friday, August 22, 2008

TGIF - let the weekend shopping begin!

hi ladies, it's finally Friday and I cannot wait for the weekend to start. Although I took Wednesday off to go to Baltimore for a red sox game, I still feel tired and drained, b/c I haven't been sleeping very much. This weekend, FINALLY, I don't have to go anywhere. I'm staying put in the house to play with the iMac, laying out by the pool, spend some QT with Daisy, and hosting a small BBQ on Sunday.

So! to keep everyone entertained while I get my lazy ass to start uploading pictures from weeks ago. I thought I'd share 2 shopping websites that have been keeping me entertained at work.



Shop It To Me is NOT a website that sells clothes and accessories. What it does is it compiles a list of all the brands you love from all major online retailers and send the links to u. So it's sort of like a personal shopper, a bargain one at that. Just sign up, select the brands you like, and you can set it to which days to send the links to you. All retailers have good reputation, like Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, etc.

Rue La La is a invitation-only website. They host 2-3 day sales of a specific brand listed at 30% - 60% off. Like today, they had a sale for Fendi and Ferragamo. You can set up alerts to inform you of upcoming events. I believe the stuff they got are more up to date, not all of them are past season stuff, definitely better than Bluefly from what I've heard. Also, I heard their customer service is unbelieveable! They sent customers white tulips just thanking them for doing business with them!

HOWEVER!! the tricky part is you NEED an INVITATION! Luckily for you, yours truly was invited, so now I can invite you all! Simply click "Invited by a member" when you get to the homepage, and enter my email address (stephanie.y.wang@gmail.com) in "Your Friend's Email" box. Viola~ You are in! =) You're welcome.

Enjoy your shopping ladies! It is Friday, you've worked hard all week, time for a little treat!

6 comments:

fluffy said...

oh geez, i forgot about the fendi sale today! i just looked at RLL, the prices are still not so good :(. i am kind of bitter towards these companies that charge so much for just a coated canvas bag (or prada's infamous thousand dollar nylon bags, lol) =.=, but no one really cares, since its such a well known name brand. i haven't seen any FF zucca print in real life lately, it seems kind of old personish now.... but those spy bags look soo cute, theres so much detail in just the handle.

have you purchased anything from RLL?

StilettoRed said...

oooh la la! Thanks for the Invites!! Ive always wanted to get a membership there but was unable too , Now i can shop till i drop :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Rue La La Invite!

MiuMiu said...

thanks for the invite steph! too bad they don't ship to canada =( maybe if i see something i really really want you can help me send it over =)

fuzkittie said...

Thank you for your kindness indeed! Haha, I was in Rue La La already! It is pretty cool~ Now let us see what you bought!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cuttibebe, I'm still having a hell of a time finding a job. I've got an engineering background and I want to do investment banking. What do you think I should do right now? Travel? I finished undergrad last semester.