Friday, March 20, 2009

And he said....

42nd and 7th. 8:23pm. I'm half buzzed. He's looking at me with fuckme
eyes. He pulled me close and I can feel him breathing on my ear.

I know where this is going, but I can't "I'm inconvinent today."
"what do u mean? I want u so bad" "hmmm well I'm not clean. U know..
Monthly"

And he said "baby, I can be your Moses"

That, right there, ended it for me.

Urs truly,
Hellopussy

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? Your monthly would stop you? If its not a problem for the guy why is it a problem for the girl. Besides which orgasms help with cramps because of muscle contractions.

I don't know. Some girls need to get over the prissiness factor and just have fun. And yes I'm a girl and I have sex during my periods.

Jamilla Camel said...

LOL!! I agree that tacky statements at delicate moments can be an absolute passion-killer.

So, will you see him again ;-)

Kasumi said...

hahaha what he said " baby, I can be your Moses" cracks me up i don't know why! did you give him a -_-"look?

Kristine said...

lol.. i think its ok but some guys are picky about it.. it all depends on the girl. I used to do it and it feels much better.. lol..but now my husband's very very picky and feels gross about it..

Angel said...

haha! hilarious! but actually.. i'd have no problem if the guy is up to it and if it's like the 3rd day or more since the flow isnt as strong. lol. jst make sure you don't get it on the sheets. haha!

Anonymous said...

funny...but I will act same as you when the monthly come...i think it is for hygienic purpose

Angie said...

Haha when my ex and I were long distance, of course the period didn't stop us haha.

You make me so happy! =P

I'm gonna live precariously through you! ;)

Mona said...

lol i can be your moses puahahahahaa

Yumeko said...

OMG that made me laugh so effing much!!! i needed that

what i wanna know, will u be seeing him again

we'll nickname him moses

Syn@3sTh3sI@ said...

Hahaha... if he's a new guy then forget about it... better don't scare him off... otherwise why not if he doesn't mind at all?

MiuMiu said...

i'm glad you like the kate palettes!
whooaa..talk about steamy! i looove your stories, so much better than reading those fiction ones XD.. you should totally compile your stories together into your blog..some great reading material ;)
lol..moses..that totally made me laugh

fuzkittie said...

MOses!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!! xD

Catherine said...

LOL - that line was HILARIOUS! & good for you girl. :D

Anonymous said...

haha, love your blog.