
first let me introduce to you my baby daddy.. anthony bourdain.. i watch no reservation religiously and i adore him in every episode. this man has so much soul and passion for food and life, i just wanna do some real nasty things to him... puwahahhaa.. sike, jk.. that'd be gross..
by the way, he's from around where i am, fort lee, new jersey! he my homeboy yo..
ok, now onto the real bizness
obviously i figured out how to use iMovie, b/c you can see my much improved video blogging skills, hahaha.. i added words in them! taddaaaa~ aren't y'all so proud of me?
this is a casual eye makeup tutorial. most of the time, this is exact how i do my eye make up, just with different colors. i don't have a lot of different techniques.
since y'all asked me so much about my EYE BROWS ^.^ watch the video carefully, b/c it show you how i draw my brows. not sure how helpful this is, but drop me a comment and i'll dedicate a post to just eye brows.. =)
it's monday night and snowed like a mutha fucka up in this city. gusty winds and snows coming at you side ways. but i made my way to the gym and did my run and some weight lifting. then came home and made some spicy tom yum veggie soup with octupus... yummy in my tummy.. and now i'm gonna go run a warm bath and drift to sleep with my baby daisy..
how was your monday night?

20 comments:
I love Anthony Bourdain too! My ex sends me mp3s of him reading his books. Did you watch his episode of China and Japan?!
Thanks for the video! "insert subtitle here" HAHA! Ooh I'm going to have to find that Shiseido brow pencil! I do love your brows!
I like your music choices!
Awww enjoy the snow!~
Hahhah oh it's okay! I was laughing at myself and everyone else keeps laughing at my story too ;) hahhaa
It was white wine so there is no visible stain haha, thank goodness!
I want the boys to meet Daisy toooo!!!
I like how you do your eye liner... hehe~ :)
I love jay chou! and that eye brow pencil works really good on you!
omg why can't there be anthony bourdain here!!! well i shouldn't really be complaining cuz i don't even have a tv haha.
i'm resisting opening your package =p
i have no clue what blood type i am...i think i should find out but i'm too lazy
haha i think your work environment would probably be more nerve racking than mine..at least i can tell my teachers to whoop a student's ass haha..and yes sometimes they do deserve it. i've had a student come to me after school (because he insulted me and his teacher gave him the talk) and got on his knees infront of his classmates to say sorry!! haha..then he also wrote a sorry letter.
you make doing your eyebrows so easy! i'm thinking of getting a brow pencil too (*gasp* i know..i haven't ventured into brow makeup yet) but i'm always worried that i'll draw/fill it weirdly. also..what if it rubs off or when i don't have it on i look funny lol
more videos!!! i wonder when you're gona start talking??? XD
hey doll face
anothony bourdain is my man!!!...gahhh we need to switch him up on him on mondays...perhaps i have him for re-runs...was watching him yesterday actually...the loas (super sad) philipines and sri-lanka...i swear he cracks me up everytime...i esp. <333 him when he is tan and shirtless and eating...how sexy is that...
LOOK AT YOU!!! love the vid...i would like to hear you speak...cuz i cant read...loving your doll face...i can never get my lashes to curl like that shu umera or not...
be on a bigger roll and push out more...
xo!
Shiseido must make the best brow stuff, cuz I use Integrate's brow pencils, which is by Shiseido essentially... :D Good stuff!! I love these vids, please keep them coming!! Hehe.. the Kate palette looks great on you.
I enjoyed the FOB music again! xP
I forgot to say, YAY FOR USING SPONGE APPLICATORS!!! :D
very nice...haha..I found out more bloggers can use Mandarin.SO happy... the songs are nice <3
hello~! I just happened across your blog clicking one of the links on one of the bloggers (I forgot who's...) but I enjoyed going through your entries and I've fallen in love with you attitude. haha you're so funny.
You're so pretty! Just wanted to drop a note and say hi, and will be following your blog <3
I love anthony bourdain too!! gotta stock up on more episodes from itunes...lol
Anthony Bourdain is so old, haha. But he's cool..
omggg i loooooove anthony bourdain sooo freaking much!!!
and ur brows!! looove loveeee
i like ur video.. n u r pretty .. even without makeup... i never know u can understand mandarin.. hahaha.. although i know where u originated from but i tot u would prefer english songs...
sorry did i mentioned.. is so pretty !! hahaha... absolutely love ur videos
great video - I think I need to get my hands on more Kate shadows, they're really impressing me!
ahhh Bourdain...I f-ing love that man. I was giddy while watching his trip to DC cause I've been to nearly all those places, and thank god he finally went to the Philippines! I think my fave was when he went to South Korea...I was seriously getting choked up watching the more personal/family moments with the girl.
thanks for drop by my blog... hope you enjoy it and love to c more videos n posts from u...
Hahha you're such a dork!
Go try the primer!! I looove it so far!
Hahaha your arousal is my goal! ;) haha. I aim to please!
I'm only quick with things I either love or things I hate. Things I'm iffy or still confused about, I never remember to review.
And plus, I didn't have any TV to catch up on today =P haha.
i hope you get it soon! should be sometime this week. i'm waiting for you to recieve the package before opening the one you sent me =p i purposely put it under the bed so i would forget about it haha.
i'm keeping an eye out for the concealer..but everything japanese that comes out in korea is $$ @__@
i wonder when you're doing another video
just dropping in to say hi again!
how's it going girl?
blog more so we know wat's going on with u!! miss u!
i don't know who i want to do more, anthony bourdain or eric ripert. :P
Hey girl!
I luv the makeup video.
I was wondering what are the mascaras you used from the base coat to the last coat for your lashes?
Luv ur blog.
Thanks! =)
Post a Comment