Sunday, March 15, 2009

Henri bendel

Hair band galore.

8 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

OMG!! Kawaii Overload! But what did Fuz really buy at Bendel's?!?

Angie said...

Aww I hope you post some pics of yourself too!

Man, Pocky's hungry. He just pushed my keyboard away while whining! hahhaa

Mona said...

puahahha that pink one was so cute

mayaari said...

so many bows!

fuzkittie said...

Wow I actually kinda regret not buying that! :P

Super Noodle Rach said...

CUTEEE!!! love hair bows!

Anonymous said...

u guys are adorable!! digging the head bands!!

Bunnie said...

I've recently found my HG foundation, I'm using Guerlian's Luminous Extreme and I use a stippling brush to apply it. I don't want heavy coverage so that's the best way to go. I just bought Laura Mercier's new mini brush set and it includes the finishing brush which I hope will be better than the stippling crown brush I'm using at the moment. Which Shu deep sea mist do you have? I loove it! It's so refreshing!