Friday, March 13, 2009

a little sampler


just a lil' sumthin sumthin to show y'all i can speak engrish. haha.. i recorded this past sat. morning and never uploaded it. it's more or less a conversation with my lovelies. cuz daisy is sick of listening to me talking about blushes and brushes, hahahha... i'm so retarded in this clip b/c i was technically still buzzed. the alchy hasn't completely left my system yet. lol. 

so enjoy the retardedness. TGIF!

Jamilla - i hope i said your name right.. is it like "h-amilla"? hope i didn't butcher your name up too badly... =X

8 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

Hey, I haven't seen the vid yet..my client blocks all vid feeds, so I have to catch up at night or early in the morning!

Actually..it's a hard "J"...but don't worry, my camel won't mind ;-)

BTW, I will be at home near London the same two weeks you are in town, so you are welcome to come over for dinner, and I will be happy to join you on a jaunt to the Paul and Joe Boutique(s)!!

MiuMiu said...

whhhaaa! you spoke!! lol. daisy was so cute when she suddenly snapped her head up XD

XPPINKXX said...

LOVEEEEEEEE THE VIDEO!

watched it through and i didnt want to fast forward your amusing ass!!!...kinda sad it ended at the eye base...ok 1st off didnt expect you to sound somewhat of a hood bitch I LOVE IT!!!!...to think your very very prissy and high pitched...now i think we could hang with our shit out man... and your puppy dasiy!!!! omg soo cute love it when she jumps on the bed and you call her and she perks up and runs to you!!!...i think your drunk arse needs to do more videos...its quite cute and entertaining babe!!!...and speaking of those velcro things that you put in your hair i just got some from a blogger and OMFG...they are the shit!!!! they actually stick to your hair and pull it back...

fuck ENGLISH...we asians do engrish...


lmao

please do more =)

Mona said...

hehehe your vid is so entertaining! daisy is so cute. i love how she just perks up like wadduup homie! too cute. see you Sunday!

Angie said...

Was that Daisy playing with your blinds or the wind? haha

Haha wow, hearing you for the 1st time is so interesting! Why on earth were you holding out for so long? hehe

That foundation looks great on you!! So natural and it really is a great match!

Daisy is so cute! She's so responsive!!

Hahha our personalities would totally get along! You're so blunt and quirky =P

I hate to be continued!

The Faux Fashionista said...

Hehe you sound a little like Pink when you speak engrish! And you look so sweet and demure without makeup :D Daisy is such a cutie! <3

Kasumi said...

omgosh your dog daisy is so adorableee! I want to smush her face. I do that to all the cute dogs I see..
I don't have a lunasol palette I should go get it right lol.
Your vid is so adorable. do another one asap!

fuzkittie said...

Awww I miss you already~~~