Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thierry mugler try on

Lash vinyl
Blue gloss

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great picture :)
I wish I could pull off a scarf!

Jamilla Camel said...

Don't you just love Parisian department stores? Love your face--great look!

fuzkittie said...

Really pretty!! The mascara looks really good

beeyoutiful7 said...

I love your natural look <3

so pretty <3

pandablush said...

pretty, it will look nice with brown leather jacket <33333

Laura L said...

u are so pretty <3

~Mel said...

girll.. so lucky to be in Paris! hehe.. love it! =)

Syn@3sTh3sI@ said...

u know wat.. i really love ur face and hair.. other than tat, i never seen any so i cant comment.. hahaha... u r pretty and ur hair silky smooth from the photos...

Kasumi said...

I really like the lipgloss on you :)

Angie said...

I thought you resisted..!

The mascara looks good! Your lashes are so separated!

Love the scarf!