i still haven't finished packing for london, hahaha.. but i am done packing my makeup and skin care! woohooo, that's like 2 hours in of itself.
so let's get this bloggin' thing crackin'.

My first Laura Mercier haul~~ I bought the Gilded Garden Shimmer Bloc, and the Neiman Marcus exclusive set, came wtih a generous gwp.
i love love love the colors in this palette. usually i stray away from pretty palette, cuz i know i won't have the heart to use it. but this one, is OMFG took my breath away. only $38. not like dior or ysl, their palette is always in the high $60 and up.

Neiman Marcus exclusive set $65 - Full size Pink Shimmer Bloc, Rose Lip Glacier, Face finish brush, Eye finish brush, Tinted Moisturizer Illuminating in Bare Radiance, and Dew eye color

the face finish brush is sooooo soft. omg i can't believe a gwp set would come with such a high quality brush! it's definitely softer than my mac 187. the pony tail brush is really soft too, but i don't know how to use those kind of brush on my eyes.

LM lip glacier is really smooth and moist, i love it! the color is not that intense, and the finish is very shiny and NOT STICKY! my mac lipglass days are long gone

i'm always iffy on tinted moisturizer, b/c they never cover anything and make me look greasy. i think this would be great as a primer. the shine is very understated. just enough glow. i'm surprised i actually like it! light weight, but i will never use this on my whole face, i'd avoid putting this on my nose.

not my cup of tea.. hmm.. not big into brown lippies, but the color stayed on and not drying.
FINALLY!!!! my swap from Miu Miu came in!! i was sooo excited! but when i picked up the box, i was like.. who sent me a box of koran ramen noodle?

haha.. she used her teaching material to stuff the box. i was all curious what the heck were the papers. it reads "ordering at KFC, hi how can i help you today?" hahhaa.. thanks for the free lesson miss millie!

hhahaha.. hair curling strawberry! i wondered about this shit for the longest time. i'm gonan try it when i get back. lol

thank you so much millie!! y'all like my headdress? hahahaha...
oh! and i got tagged by pink for the 10 honest things about me.. and 7 things i love.. what is up with all these blogger tagging coming out of no where? who's the one sitting in front of computer and decides to start a blogger tag? i wanna be on that committee. hahaha..
7 things i love
1 - mi familia when they are nice
2 - mis amigas when they aren't bitches
3 - fooooooddddd when they taste good and spicy
4 - daisy when she's not shitting everywhere
5 - make up when hmm.. i feel like it?
6 - floral scents, love my Issey Miyake
7 - all my blogger ladies, y'all are the best
10 honest things about me
1 - i hate nuts. peanuts, cashews, ewww.. i'm picky about how i want to eat them. i'll have roasted peanuts once in a while
2 - i have 2 baby teeth haven't fallen out yet and probably never will
3 - i'm not a big sports person, but i will do what i have to do to stay fit
4 - sex on the beach is my fav. drink
5 - i lived in LA for a while, hahahaa.. Diamond Bar. sometimes i think i should move back, but then i don't know if i can leave nyc..
6 - traveling is how i de-stress and live life. not into the whole europe and city traveling stuff, i'd rather go somewhere that's not civilized. been to Tibet (visited the Mount Everst Base Camp, my fav.), Inner Mongolia, Sicily, Thailand, Singapore, Alaska, Hawaii, Japan, India, Mexico, the carribeans (Turks and Caico was my fav. island) just to name a few.
7 - i got plastic surgery done on my eye lid and nose. which leads tooo..
8 - i can't do pig nose anymore b/c of that piece of silicone i have in my nose.
9 - i smoke cigs, YSL menthol light, more of a shitter smoker now, hahaa.. when i gotta take a dump, i light one up.
10 - i like my men with some chubs, i love the softness... hmm..
i tag everybody who read this. i know who u are!!! do it!
about Moses - i never said i don't do it during my flow, in fact, i love it. i'm probably the horniest during that time too. but the point of the story is, Moses bust out lines that totally make me do a double take. i still did him. he's still my #1 bc. hahaha.. i known him since i was 16. so we cool. but i don't know about parting red seas now, puwahahhaa..
have a great weekend and week, won't be able to update my blog once i'm in the iron claw of the brits. miss y'all, love y'all. stay pretty~ payce

11 comments:
wowow loving ur haul and seriously the bloc is soo pretty
and the ramen box haha made me laugh
Your Laura Mercier haul is so beautiful......!!! I don't own anything from LM right now..but I'm definitely interested! Thanks for the post, that blush is lovely! <3
what a huuuge haul/swap!
the strawberry curlers are so cute, makes me wanna eat them!;)
Both the Haul and Swap are extremely orgasmic! I'm trying to make myself not stop by NM this week.
I will be missing you in London....WAAAAAAH! I hate Detroit!
I got sick of the maul, so I went shopping at Target today, hahahaha!
your post always crack me up HAHAHA I know u'll enjoy the lm haul cause who wouldn't now im just missing the new le lm bloc ... soo tempted to go out and get it damn you lady bloggers haha always tempting me to get stuff!!! but have a fun trip and buy lots of stuff and comme back and blog about it haha
Have a safe trip!!!!!
The Shimmer bloc is so pretty! My dept store was sold out :(
Have fun in London Town
have a safe trip to London! ;D
I finally bought the Laura Mercier shimmer bloc, too pretty not to have :P
I sooo wanna go to the places you went to, esp mongolia! I was watching a documentary on it and according to that..there's 3 horses to every person yay! XD
korean ramen hahaha.. i didn't know what else to pack it with. the bubble wrap is expensive here hahaha so i hope you didn't mind me reusing a whole bunch of stuff lol
have a safe trip! i'll miss you!
awesome haul and swap - those shimmer blocs look soooo pretty!
I used to smoke, and totally used to have one right before sitting on the toilet - it always helped when I knew I had to go, haha.
Everything looks wonderful! I wanna feel the LM brush!
Millie got you lots of stuff!!
I didn't know you got plastic surgery! That's fascinating! And you have baby teeth still? Woah, I feel like I know you so much better now!
I just started birth control pills for the first time in like a year.. and I'm due to start my period when I see my ex. And if I wait to postpone my period, we wont be as protected.. I don't mind it during the flow, I just hate messes hahaa.
You have posted 12 times since I last checked! Lets see if I can get all caught up in one sitting ;)
Post a Comment