Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bergdorf beauty level

Fuz in action.

9 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

You know, I was just in the local Sephora, and I just happened to notice that 70% of the shoppers in that store were...ASIAN! Do I see a correlation here? And yes, I did get some more stuff.

I have some Cle De Peau and Creme de La Mer Freebie vouchers from Neiman Marcus, but I think that I will delay that visit--I only hit Nordstom, MAC, and Macy's today!!

GO FUZ!!!

smilecusiluvu said...

wow FUZ look soo tall!!!

Kimberly said...

ha ha ha -- this like blogger paparazzi entry!! ^_^

MiuMiu said...

haha i love the description. she's got her target locked

Angie said...

Why can't I figure out what counter that is?! haha

Bunnie said...

Fuz is sooo tall! Is Fuz buying Laura Mercier's finishing brush is this picture? hahaha

Mona said...

i need to learn how this mobile blogging works

fuzkittie said...

Ahaha wow mobile blogging is so cool! xD You get real time updates on what I buy!! :P Bunnie was riight!! Wow she's good.

Bunnie said...

hahaha When I saw the picture I knew it was the Laura Mercier finishing brush because Fuz and I were talking about it last week and she said she was interested in it. ;P