and i'm a bad ass bitch.. lol. jk....
anyways, i was just reading fuzkittie's entry about using hair powder to create a big volumnized hair. then i started to think about how much i HATE doing anything with my hair. my everyday look for work is hair band and hair ties. omg, i can't live without hair ties. i always have like 3 on my wrist at all times. yes, i needTHREE hair ties to hold my hair together tight, goes to show you how much freaking hair i have. then on some days, i just put them up high on a pony tail. that's it, that's all i do with my hair.
then when i go out, i will curl my hair, i can NEVER get the whole curling hair thingy right. it never looks natural, too poofy, i look like i belong in a jenna jameson movie. give a pole and a pair of hooker boots, i'd totally look like a stripper.
So i started to think about when I had nice long hair, that's naturally curled, volumnized, bouncy and looks so touchable. and it clicked. the ONLY time i actually stop and look in the mirror admiring my hair is when I have sex with wet hair (right after shower), and especially when i do like a 10-min intensive doggie style at the end to finish off, I SWEAR TO GOD, MY HAIR LOOKS SO FREAKIN SEXY~!! it's bouncy, it's volumnized, the natural waves in my hair stays there. it's as if the doggie style pumped air into my hair, one by one. aaaahhhh... i wish to wake up to that hair every morning. well, technically i can, but i'm not a morning sex person.
so anyways, sexy hair w/o sex quest is still going on. i'm just gonna have to find a way to perm/curl my hair in a way i don't need to do shit to it to make it look nice. i know, i'm lazy, but there is no laziness in beauty right?
TATTOOOSSSSS, no i'm not getting one. i'm passed the age where i had the need to feel 'cool'. i'm an old fart working a corp job, there is no amount of ink i can put on my body to make me look 'coooool'. BUT! i do have a "tattoo" on me~ my eye brows! i've mentioned to you guys before i got my eye brows tattooed. but it's not an actual permanent tattoo, it's a semi-permanent makeup embrodiery. i just read it on Ricebunny's website that's what it is. and here i am, telling people it's tattooed.
i know a lot of you ask me how i do my eye brows, etc. I'M NOT IGNORING your requests, dear readers. I just don't know how to show you to do eye brows that's NOT SEMI PERM! it's SOOO EASY for me to do eye brows these days, i barely pay any attention to them. I've drawn my own eye brow EVERYDAY for 5 years. Ask any of my friends and they'll tell you the first question i ask when i see them is "are my eye brows even?" LOL. i guess i could be a semi professional in doing eye brows, since i've fixed a lot of my friend's eye brows. my BIGGEST pet peeve about make up is seeing someone with NO EYE BROWS and draw them in WITH A MAGIC MARKER. look sweetie, if u ain't got no eye brows, the LEAST you can do is to learn how to draw eye brows the NATURAL way, so you don't be walking around with McDonald eye brows all day. ARGH, i hate seeing people like. I just wanna use another magic marker and draw a red lip on them, so they can look like the joker.
so i'm going to do a post w/pic or vid to show you guys how I normally trim my eye brows, how I WOULD do it if i didn't have tattooed eye brows, and my experience with semi perm makeup. stay tuned..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.ideeli.com/in/landing_coming_soon
my lovely reader Heidi posted this link the comment box to sign up for ideeli.com. it can get your a $25 credit too! Free MOney~~ why the hell not? i tried it but id idn't work on me, maybe b/c i already have an account? try it girls, maybe the magic will work on u!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
LOL! I'm totally on board with you about sex giving you naturally sexy big hair!! I gotta try that doggie style with wet hair thing though... ;]
I've seen that if you braided your hair while it's wet then went to bed, you can have naturally wavy hair in the morning when you unbraid your hair... but I'm so retarded with my hands I can't do no braids! Plus, can you imagine sleeping on braids?
And yes, you ARE a bad ass bitch, it ain't no joke!
Oh, I wanna see your stripper curls! *whistles*
hmmmmm, i just clicked the link and it didn't work for me cuz i was already signed into ideeli. but then i signed out and the link brought me to the login page. rrrr.
try this one, http://www.ideeli.com/in/media?mi=dcdd22 .. right now it is bringing me to a page that tells me i get $25 with signup.
Post a Comment