Wednesday, August 27, 2008

guess the price...

r & y augousti Beige Python Clutch
Exterior: Python, gathered clutch with flap top closure. Stingray detail at closure and antiqued goldtone hardware

Interior: Magnetic snap closure. Suede lining. Features zip pocket and brass logo nameplate and signature detail

Dimensions (in inches): Length 10, Width 2, Height 6

tell me this clutch isn't beautiful and i will tell you YOU ARE CRAZY.

ready for the price?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
$280 + $10 for shipping = $290 bucks can get your hands over all that python..

ideeli is another deep discount website that offers these random sales for products throughout the day. So far the things I've seen on this website is more high end, not necessarily the brand names you hear everyday, but they do carry Prada, Gucci and such. They also have Giveaways, where they literally would give away a $1800 Prada bag (and it's going on RIGHT NOW!)

You can join for free by invitation, Or pay $7-8 per month to become a First Row memeber, where you get to shop 1hr earlier and participate in First Row only sales.

I wish I could just give you an Invitation Code, but it's unique per each member and I need to send you all an email, so you can have your own unique invitation code (meaning you can't just forward that email to your friends). Sucks right? But it also means you are EXCLUSIVE!~ Right now the site will let you sign up by entering "DAILYCANDY" as invitation code. It is on their home page already. Go check it out girls. I hope your wallet isn't too mad at me yet. =)

4 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Oooh you're terrible!!!

But wonderful~~ :]

fuzkittie said...

I dunno where I can find a CCO near me! Haha... :| I really really really want Emote! Can't wait to see how you like it~

fluffy said...

I saw that clutch too!! By the time I signed on this afternoon, everything was gone except the square ostrich clutch X_X. Not like I was going to buy anything... I have this weird problem where if something is not sold out when I see it, I feel like no one wants it. But if it is sold out, then I feel sad I didn't get one.

Anyway, you (your other commenters) can sign up for Ideeli thru the link below and get an automatic $25 credit! Too bad I was already signed up by the time I saw this!

http://www.ideeli.com/in/landing_coming_soon

jing said...

That's gorgeous! Lucky you got it at a steal.