Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mommy, I didn't do it

Her never ending infatuation with TP.

11 comments:

MiuMiu said...

Hey Cuttibebe,
I was the one that talked to you a few months ago about my BF wanting to go to NYC to live. But he thinks it's too expensive now haha, and cuz we're also going to Korea.
Remember in the last comment I left I told you that I sent my friends a mass email, no response. I guess they don't wanna face me so nothing I can do about that. I dunno if I even have enough "air" (in chinese) lol to talk back to them right now. I have too many other things to worry about than them.
Do you ever find that having guy friends are easier than girls? I dunno if it's just me, but i find that 80% of the girls i meet are so judgemental and it's not like i'm the super outgoing type either.
Yah, now I feel like Mr T is my best friend haha, even though we don't live together yet, he even knows what type of tampax i use lol.

MiuMiu said...

I wish my cats could be as cute as Daisy. The only thing they're good at is drinking out of the toilet bowl.

fuzkittie said...

Awwww, way too cute~ I thought TP was a cat thing!

Fei said...

My cats peed on rugs when they were small. My mom would get mad and put em outside. LOL

Anonymous said...

hey! i'll add you right now. my posts are still there. i just changed my page. just click on the bottom of the previous post and hit older posts. i'll probably change it back to where all my posts are up. hehe. i'll add you to the other website. i just need your email. i'll go on your site and see if i can find it. if not, comment me back with your email

Anonymous said...

hi hun. i added you now. my dumb ass couldn't find your email. lol. but you are now added =)

Jennifer @ www.aegiscode.net said...

aww super cute!!
oh i hope u don't mind i added u to my blogroll :D

ainstein said...

awwww how cute! how can u be mad at that face =)

Anonymous said...

Daisy!!!!!
sooo cute~.~!!

lucky Steph!

Ahleessa said...

Lol~ That's such a cute picture of your dog! :) I love pictures with the dog's personality shining... hehe~

To be honest, I have never made cold noodle because I heard the broth takes a long time to make. I don't know if I can wait that long... hehe~ ;)

jing said...

awwww.. how precious! she can have all the toilet paper she wants, she's just too cute!