from the single friend who declined my invitation very rudely (refer to my previous post). here is what she wrote:
"Hi Steph, how is work? question question, do you think i can still come to the thing this weekend, do you still have space available? Please let me know."
Now... how would you respond to that?
------------------------------------------------------------
this is my response, i hope i'm making you proud Aggravated NYer! Now i feel like the biggest asshole, fucking awesome... she's probably crying right now..
well, we called you on Monday to see if you still wanted to go since Debo JW and Ellen John backed out. We thought you didn't want to go b/c it's an all couple thing and you felt uncomfortable. that's why I called you once they backed out, b/c it'd be just you and Erica Matt, you hang out with them so often, I thought you'd be more comfortable in that setting w/o too many people you don't know.
honestly, i have no problem with you coming. however, I don't appreciate it when you decline our invitation and then tell us the day before the event that you want to come. I just wish you could be more considerate when people take time and energy out to plan something, the least you could do it to give people a sure answer when they ask you to join them.
I never meant to invite you ONLY b/c the other two couples pulled out and we need more people to come. we would have gone with or without them, we would have had a fun time with or without you. that's not the point. My point is that I wanted you to join us, have fun and catch up on things b/c we haven't seen each other for so long. It hurts my feelings to know that you think I invited you only b/c someone pulled out.
Anyways, I'm probably blowing this out of proportion. but this is not the first time you've done this to me, and I'm sick of just to say yes every time you change your mind. Next time we invite you to anything, I hope you could give us the courtesy of a straight answer and let us know if there might be something going on, so we can put your down as tenative. We still love you as a friend, that's why we tried to make this situation work. But it hurts when the same courtesy and consideration is not received in return.
Matt and Erica are driving down on Friday as she've told me this afternoon. You guys will be driving Henry's 4-Runner. So get in contact with her and let her know you are coming as well. Bring swim suits, sun block, bug spray, sneakers and long pants/shirt, just in case it gets cold.
-----------------------------------------------------------
and here is her reply:
"nvm i even asked"
=D Great weekend ahead, ladies~!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hi, I know how it feels to not have many friends because of the anti-social complex, but seeing as how you already have other friends, ditch this one. I get pissed really easily too and do not understand why some people are in their 20's with absolutely no EQ nor IQ and it's just frusturating to have to deal with them! Okay, enough with the run-on sentences (or maybe not) =)
So, a trip to the Poconos sounds fun! I've done it before, and let me tell you this. To be stuck there with stupid asses is SO NOT WORTH IT. I've been in a couple of situations, one in which I had left some groceries in the cart just so I didn't have to hold them and WTH, I come back and my shit has been reshelved by someone I was staying with. OH HELL FUCKING NO RIGHT? It's not like that cheap ass was going to pay for it...I have money too. Hello? So if you're just like me, easily pissed off/want to enjoy the little time off, you could possible say this to her seeing as how you've already confronted her...
"Your answer to "How is work" would have been answered time and time again if you had actually bothered to keep in touch like a true friend. So the answer to your question is obviously an "Of course you can come. Come drive here on your own accord if you'd like. But NO, you MAY NOT come for the mere fact that you are nothing but a pathetic excuse of a living being. It's the Poconos. Space is plentiful. But for someone as hypocritical and idiotic as yourself *insert emails/proof of her hypocritical thoughts about her wanting to come/not wanting to come*, there is no space anywhere for that except in your own delusional world. And please, stop trying to sound so desperate and try to come tag along at the last minute just because you have nowhere spectacular to go to."
Ok, yes, that was mean and harsh. But she was rude and delusional first and karma's a bitch (like me ;D .)
Good luck and have fun with your email *giggles <3
I would block the email..hahaha
Na but seriously I really don't know what I would do..... would it make you unhappy if she went.
omg, i couldn't stop laughing when i was reading your comment Aggravated NYer!!! lol. you are spelling out word by word what I was thinking! thank god i'm not the only one on the bitch train. i knew i wasn't that bad! thanks for dropping your wise-ass comment sweetie, just made my day. =)
ooooooooooomg are you serious?
wtf is that response?? "nvm i even asked"
I agree with aggravated ny-er. dammit what's her problem? I really thought you addressed the situation very maturely (granted, I will probably still prefer a more one-on-one approach).
Shoot if i were her and received that e-mail from you.. i would've felt soo bad for what I've done especially that you're still willing to invite me after I reacted. I don't think you were attacking her or anything but simply being honest and straight about what happened yet letting it go and not making it a big fuss (at least that's how i saw it). Seriously? what is going on her head. i'm sorry to say but your e-mail has gone to waste. the time and thought you've put into it has been wasted by someone who possibly cannot comprehend what's going on with her surroundings because she only thinks about herself. Props to you for the effort though. But people like that don't deserve your effort. I'm sure other people will/do appreciate your friendship... she's just not one of them. I don't know it just amazed me how she responded to your e-mail. She didn't even acknowledge what you wrote. man, thinking about it makes me irritated LOL. just lose her sorry ass. like don't even bother anymore. just pretend you don't know her LOL.
Bitch better not show up to ruin your good times! :o
There are really no words to describe someone like that. What a bitch!
Post a Comment