Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A half stick of butter on top of that

If I ever make this, I hope I live long enough to tell you guys how good it is.

Work's been.. well, quiet. I have absolutely nothing to do at work. I can only update my resume so much. My manager is going on her honey moon this week. Normally I'd be jumping up and down and screaming "freeedom~~". but it's not like I have things to do anyways. My VP's in and out of the office going on interviews. So yea, work's been quiet. Time passes sooo slow...

I'm updating today with a review for Make Up Forever HD primer, foundation and finishing powder. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Jennifer @ www.aegiscode.net said...

thanks so much for that post, i always wanted to know how to make it, i always order it at cheesecake factory.

soo good but i bet it's gonna clog up all my arteries :P