Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Italy Trip, long over due pictures~

Click on this link to see my Italian Trip pictures.

Sorry for the delay.

3 comments:

Jennifer @ www.aegiscode.net said...

the water looks soo clear and beautiful

and u looked HOT in your bikini too! I hope I can go to Italy one day *sigh* LOL

Angie said...

All the food looks soooooooooo good! I'm a sucker for Italian food! I've been dying to go to Italy for cured meat and to eat at El Bulli. Pancetta pizza looks amazing! Is that prosciutto on it?! You look like you had a wonderful time!

I like the look you did in Vegas. It's elegant and classy. I think you pull off the red well! I have a wide flat face, given to me by my mama. We also think my dad's part Mongolian, adding to my wide/flat face =P

MiuMiu said...

oooooooh I wanna go to Italy now. If only I could convince my bf to take me to see those historical sites which I love. The hot dog pizza picture is hilarious....wouldn't it make more sense to put more hotdogs on?? lol