Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday, 9/4/08

Mood: Annoyed

Nail polish: Forever Young by Essie

Where I'd be right now: Taormina, Sicily

Music: Lisa Ono - On the other side of the street

Lunch: Take out from Duke's Cafe - Vietnamese Veggie Summer Roll and Wild Mushroom Soup and some Watermelon - $17.85, it's New York honey, close your mouth.

To-do List: Pretend to do some work in the next 3 hours, Urban Rebounding Class, Run 2 miles, and sign up for DirecTV HD DVR, so I can record Anthony Bourdain's No Reservation.

Eyeliner: Revlon Color Stay in Black

What I'm Craving: the Panceta Pizza drizzled with garlic olive oil that I had on the steps in Taormina, Sicily.

What I really want to do: horse back riding (letting the horse run), rock climbing, surfing and sky diving.

What I am doing: Updating my blog with stuff no one wants to read, and picking my nose.

Quote of the day: Lifef is a bitch, and then you die.

7 comments:

Jennifer @ www.aegiscode.net said...

wow almost $18 bucks just for lunch, my mouth did drop LOL didn't realize how expensive it is over there

fuzkittie said...

Hahahaha, sweet. I see you're having a great day!

StilettoRed said...

Amen to picking your nose and wishing you were elsewhere, im doing the same , cept i got some neon orange kickers on that the company gave us and letting out a silent fart. ^___^

jing said...

i wonder how $18 lunch tastes like. oh, is that eyeliner in pencil or liquid form?

lol at pickin' your nose.. you never hold back do you? no wonder we keep visiting your blog.

throwingmuses said...

Your blog is a pleasure to read- you always make me laugh with your wit and honesty- I think becoming a writer should be on the career list
Throwingmuses

Anonymous said...

Whatever happen to live. love. laugh.?

CuttiBeBe said...

jennifer l - i bought a pack of cigarette for $9.50. even the most expensive gas station in jeresey sells for $6.

fuzkittit - i had a wonderful day, thank u. =)

stilettored - lol on the slient fart, i did some of that yesterday too, i was so gassy for some reason.

jiejie - girlfriend, i almost had a heartattack when i clicked on your name and the page says your page is removed. then i remember u had a new page, lol. silly me. the eyeliner is pencil, i don't do liquid that much, too much work.

throwingmuses - thanks for your kind comment. some days i feel if all i can do is make ONE person smile/laugh, i've lived a fulfilling day. fulfilling day it was, yesterday. =) a career in writing, yea, i think that requires you to read books, and i don't read books. but thx for your encouragement, a personal blog is probably as far as i can go with the writing career.

anon - i am living, loving and laughing. darling, just b/c i'm not giggling every second, doesn't mean i'm not living, loving and laughing. i'm laughing on the inside. =P