my weekend was awesome. i went shopping on sat. and got some essentials for my paris and bali trip. then sunday, i woke up early to meet my girls for a spa date, i got the Pure Fiji Coconut Sugar Glow body treatment, my skin smelled so yummy and felt sooo smooth. i'm definitely gonna go back to the Great Jones Day Spa again. it's a huge day spa with the biggest sauna and aroma steam room, with a hot tub with water fall and cold plunge pool, sooo freakin' awesome. well worth the $150 i paid, b/c i get to use the facility as well.
then i met up mona at ippudo first, b/c the other two were MIA. i was all like, omg holy shit, i'm late. and it turns out fuz and mel both left their phones else where and mona was talking to random girls on the phone asking for "ray j", hahahahaa...
ippudo was awesome. i got my usual and it's the bomb!! i don't have pictures to show for it, but who needs it when mel's got her SLR shots. by the way, mel's got the shiniest and smoothest hair i've ever seen!!
taxi ride uptown to save some time to get the shopping started. we all started talking in chinese on the way there, hahahaha.. chinese people unite!
once the cab turned onto 5th ave, fuz and mel were like "wwwwoooowwww......." it's as if the bergdorf building is bedazzled in diamonds, hahaha... i was like an idiot saying " wooooww" too... fuz's all like, what u wowing for? u come here everyday!
bergdorf = P&J damage. fuz the silent killer scored the biggest haul. she just watches and gets up, walks over says, i want this this this and that, that that, and this, that's it. she's like a fart, silent but deadly.
henri bendel was spent at the hair band section.. we were trying hair bands left and right. flowers, feathers, diamonds, leathers, studs, u name it, they had it. there was a stub leather hair band for $140!!! WTF?? IS IT MADE OUT OF JESUS SKIN? WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO EXPENSIVE? i got one too, a flower one, $48.. my heart bled when i handed over my credit card, then i thought about gossip girl and i licked the blood right up, hahhaa.. it's ok it's ok.. it's all for good memories. the same line i used to comfort mel. mona had 6 hair hands in her hands at one point. i was scared for her. but thank god she regained her conscious and put 5 back. whew..
mistuwa was rushed. sorry girls! we ate real quick and went to the skin care/makeup aisle. fuz immediately stopped me and said "no, we need to get a cart". my eyes were all going crazy like.. "why the hell u need a cart for shampoos? u stocking up for nuclear war?" but there weren't any carts available, fuz looked at the basket and had this worried look "i don't want to carry around the shampoos around.. it's so heavy... i need a lot of stuff.. " i'm like "u want two baskets?" haha... that girl only needed ONE basket. so while they shopped for skin care, shampoo and makeup stuff, i was grocery shopping.
it was 8 when we left... fuz didn't get to go to the book store.. =( next time babez, u'll be back soon enough. dropped them off.. and i had to rush home to meet my bc...
*exhaleeee* that's my weekend in a nut shell... then the whole bc thing is a whole other story that needs another post to explain..
so anyways, here are the videos to my haul. picture updates to come soon!
enjoy the videos ladies! thanks for all the encouragement. i'm lovin' this whole video blogging thing now.
xoxo

20 comments:
*WAVES* miss you too!
the part where daisy was stepping all over your keyboard was really funny
can't wait to hear the bc story >;P
wow you guys had so much fun!!! and I love ur head band
NYC! What a dream, I'm glad you girls all had fun. ^_^
still not here yet? =(
i have a feeling it's at the us customs..cuz it usually doesn't take this long for packages to get to the states
i think the new packaging was a good thing, seeing how you dropped it hehe. that's a pretty impressive haul, esp the P&J things!
daisy is so adorable.
did mona give you snowcake? i looove that smell!
hey cuttibebe! This is gonna sound weird but I used to know you from xanga. I think you commented on my page before and we even ended up chatting through msn for a bit. My xanga handle is purple_garden (english), and purplexgarden (Chinese), I hope this jog your memory a bit?
Anyways, I left xanga and joined blogspot recently and I started reading some beauty blogs and I found you!! Your user name just looked too familiar haha.
Anyways, I hope you don't find this too creepy hehe. Love your new blog! Now I'm tempted to do beauty blogging haha.
great haul, haha, I saw a lot of cute pose of u at Fuz's and Mona's blog...cute <3
oh, is it LUSH snowcake???
hey i loev this entry! looks like fun! i live in the NYC area and was wondering where you got your KATE, Maquillage, Lunsasol products? Thanks!!
hahha.. u're so hilarious! awww.. i want to do this again!! haha.. ray j.. what a day.. too much fun.. haha.
Haha, I'm glad that you still remember! I haven't written in xanga for years. It is just recently that I got the urge to pick up blogging again. As you can tell I haven't written much, so hopefully I can keep it up.
I WAS working in nyc but I left in 2007. I am currently working in HK. I miss NYC so much!! And I miss Sephora!! Here we can get a lot of good skincare products in Sasa, but not so much for cosmetics. The brand variety is just disappointing.
Apparently I have been so out of the whole blog scene, beauty blogs are like a whole new thing to me haha. You beauty blogger ladies all look so amazing! I admire your devotions! Keep it up! I might start doing some product review here and there.
Good to catch up
she's like a fart, silent but deadly--what a description for Fuz!
LOL!!
I am convinced that Chinese women are taking over the world!!
Looks like a great time!
Fart? Hahahaha I literally laughed till my stomach hurt!! xD You're too hilarious! xD
Wow can't wait for you bc story.
CBB, are you going to be in London 1 week or 2 weeks? I going to be back on March 27.
If I miss you...CRAP! This Detroit gig is really pissing me off!!
I would love to travel to NYC one day, it's just too far! I'm all the way on the west coast hehe. I'm envious of the fun you guys had! I love your headband as well. :D
XOXO
oh man u guys had sooo much fun
i am sooo jealous!!!
That was funny when you dropped the PJ foundation after you said it's not the glass anymore. Good thing it wasn't lol because you would've not been able to use it ever again lol.
yay that was a good video. videos are fun. Makes it more personal. Like you're speaking to ME!
glad to hear beauty bloggers are taking over! =P
Hi! I love your blog. The way you write is so funny. Haha. =)
Hhahahah LOL at Daisy! She's adorable!
Cute hair clip!
The freeze frame in your second video, I totally know what that bottle is! =) haha
I was back and forth on whether to get that face wash. I think I will now! hahaha
I <3 that lippie too! So pretty!
You look like you're gonna eat the soap! hahah
TJ Maxx? really? Yup, their packaging is huge and bulky but they make pretty good stuff. I use to use that toner. I might switch back bc la prairie is disappointing me now. haha
Maybe it's a leave in treatment..
HAHAHAHA this post really cracked me up, especially when you compared Fuz to a fart XD
So, when you coming to Malaysia? :)
Post a Comment