Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dorky OL

First day back at work. 400 emails awaits me... Hmmm I think I need a
double espresso.

Korres Ginger and vitamin foundation
Lunasol silver lighting e/s quad(my new OL staple)
LM shimmer bloc in pink
P&J lip gloss

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

DANG girl 400 emails! someone's popular!

smilecusiluvu said...

you look soo innocent haha do you get hit on alot at work?? haha

Anonymous said...

I love OL looks! ;)
You still look cute, since you have such a cute smile, hehe...

Jamilla Camel said...

That's quite a smile for someone who just got back to 400 emails and needs a doubl espresso ;-)

You've got that "thinkin about my hauls" look in your eyes!

fuzkittie said...

Look at your smile! Hehehe

Mona said...

how you like the korres foundation?

The Faux Fashionista said...

400 e-mails? =S I had 70 and I almost fainted. All the best, and keep on smiling! :D

Kasumi said...

aww your picture is so prettyyy! I love your smile in this!

Angie said...

Welcome back! Hahha good luck catching up!

I was told that when I catch up on someone's blog, they get like e-mails every minute haha. I sure hope I'm making your phone go off 12 times in a row ;)

mayaari said...

400 emails? ouch =T how are you liking the korres foundation?