Monday, March 23, 2009

Oh I've been bad..

160 pound bad... Selfridge is dangerous.

11 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

hahahaha!! NOW you know what I mean about that place!!

Glad to see you got out of the hotel!!

Do share your goodies with us...

beeyoutiful7 said...

its ok to be bad sometimes..
we cant always be good..u know? =)

fuzkittie said...

Hahaha you're fast with hauling girl!! They have SUQQU don't they?? I'm so jealous.

fuzkittie said...

Hahaha you're fast with hauling girl!! They have SUQQU don't they?? I'm so jealous.

Minh said...

the packaging is very sleek! show us more!

The Faux Fashionista said...

Whoa, 160 pounds! I can't wait to see the damage :P

Yumeko said...

good job
have a good trip girl

Kasumi said...

wow. that's a lot lol.

Mona said...

whatever it is i want it!

~Mel said...

haha.. u hauled at another country! way to go.. borders don't stop you!

Angie said...

Oooh I'm excited to see some details!!!! It's fun to be bad ;)