Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Running out of page

My passport ran out of page. And I already booked my trip to Asia
leaving 4/29. Gotta add pages to my passport then go get a Chinese
visa. I wish there is an agency that provide services to run errands
like this.

Oh yea. The 400 emails - half of it to remind me to do online training
and book my time by COB today or else. My name is on the repeat
offenders list distributed globally. My mom would be so proud.

7 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

LOL! I have online training to complete, and I'd better be sure to book my time this month. I also got a death warning from the Expenses system saying I had unreported Amex expenses...

And, my Indian visa runs out on the 28th of this month...and I have to go to India...

I know how you feel!

Mona said...

puhahahha i have the same warning email!

Syn@3sTh3sI@ said...

hahaha... just thought about 能者多劳 ...

The Faux Fashionista said...

Come visit if you have the time! :)

ⓚ☪ said...

wow, you did alot of traveling. I'm not even close, haha. pff- First pagers~

Kasumi said...

Ooooh you better do it soon! So you'll be able to go to Asia :)

Angie said...

Hahaha good luck!!~