Sometime next week.
Fuz. Email me. I can't promise anything because my schedule is kind if
tight. But I will do my best. Just FYI. The makeup base bright up is
30 pound, listed as 5000 yen on the box. So you can do a price
comparison.
Yes. The LM lip glacé rose came with the LM set for neiman marcus.
It's very smooth and non sticky. I'd recommand these for those who
love high color payoff without the stickiness.
By the way, I'm mobile blogging on it iPhone through my hotels wifi.
The pic r not clear and washed out. So the lip glacé us brighter in
person.
Xoxo.

3 comments:
An Auditor!! LOL! I'm a BPO Finance Accountant (chartered too)...
I could really do without SOX and IFRS ;-)
And here I thought you were in IT like Fuz!!
P.S. Sorry for commenting here...the client blocks facebook!
Awesome, thanks I'm looking forwards to it :)
Damn, I want some!
Post a Comment