Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thierry mugler @ sephora Paris

So tempting. But I resisted. I think saks is a little bit cheaper. The
mascara and gloss is soo innovative.

6 comments:

Kasumi said...

ooo it iss innovative looking!

MiuMiu said...

ommmggg...i want to go to paris!!!

K said...

Paris is SOOO much fun! Lots of great food too...

Wendy said...

ooh, the power of the phone! lol
i have no clue what that is to be honest =Xbut her jaw structure & lps are amazing!

omg..i just ralized that they have a picture for the brand...lol sorry i just woke up.

babe, how you dooooing? having fun eating yummy food? nom nom nom~

you have very good control of your shopping. if it were me, i'd buy anything not found in nyc and pawn of my plane ticket & clothes lol.

Angie said...

Hahha, you're strong. I would have given in >.<

Whitney & the full effect said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i am obsessed!!