Thursday, March 12, 2009

what a diligent beauty blogger..


on the london tube with my Lush Time, hahaha.. this is on my last london trip. my coworkers made me their personal beauty consultant. every night we held a beauty Q&A over dinner. hahaa.. fun time fun times.

the feeling of being able to help out others is something i love about being a beauty addict. aside from the times i get the dirty looks when i spend hundreds on what other people think is "useless shit", i'm still glad i have this hobby and able to help other women feel pretty and confident.

alright, enough with the oscar award speech.

i skipped happy hour today to come home early, have a quiet dinner with my girl and watched The Millionare Matchmaker marathon. being tipsy every night is really taking a toll on my body. a night to relax is necessary for the soul.

WENDY!! girl, email me!! you go ghost on me.. let's chat through email. ok babez?

i'm going to record and hopefully upload a video tonight. stay tuneddd... =)

4 comments:

Angie said...

Aww you look so cute and nerdy! =P

I hope your trip is going well!

Hahha man I'm glad we have such a nice blogging community to be able to relate to others spending a shit ton on products that others render useless =P

Syn@3sTh3sI@ said...

Hahaha... me too always get those dirty looks from ppl... they always think I'm such a wastrel n throwing all the money into something useless and makeup like a ghost ! What they don't understand is.... they r following my path n started buying makeups ! hahaha...I really think makeup is contagious, n this already influenced TAT particular person (she knows who she is, hehehe) who always being so sarcastic at me when i buy or do my makeups...

smilecusiluvu said...

You watch that show too?/ its funny I love it haha Money cant buy you everything huh?? haha

fuzkittie said...

Yayyy video time! Diligent indeed!! It's so weird how friends and colleagues come to see me as a beauty consultant that they can come to, and yet they have no clue that I blog and do videos! xD