Wednesday, April 30, 2008

MOBILE UPDATE! awesome~

Almost home....

----------------------------------

this is a photo i took on my iphone last Friday as I was walking home.. it was in the 70's, so breezy and springy... i live in the building on the left and the view of midtown manhattan is across the river...

mobile update is so easy! omg, i'm so hooked now, i used to take tons of interesting pictures while walking around the city and just deleted them cus it was too much hassel to email it, then save it, then post it.

i had a picture of Yoga @ Time Square, I walked pass 20 women sitting on the triangle traffic island in the middle of Time Square on 42nd and broadway on my way to work. I uploaded on facebook, I will find it and post it here. pretty cool.

be hold my readers, many many more mobile updates to come~~~

No comments: