HELLO MI LADIES~~ long time no FOTD. well, i just wanted to show you guys some of my pics after I came back from Mexico with this gorgous tan~~ notice the second pic I look red and burnt? I think it's either my Asian glow (had a glass of champane) or my burnt skin showing through. it's weird, b/c usually i don't get burnt, not even if i don't put on sunblock, but this time. MAN OH MAN, i am peeellling everywhere!! my forehead, my pit, my chest (check out the boobie shot in the first pic), even my legs and feet! wth? I swear I was smothered in SPF55 AM to PM. but something about Mexican sun is extra extra strong and I came home CRISP.
I think it used Joyous beauty powder blush in this pic. Ya like Daisy's pearly whites? lol.
check out the real damage....
frekles... on... my... hand....
all the horror stories your mom tells you about getting sun spots on your hand and chest b/c you don't put SPF on it, IS TRUE! dude, i missed that ONE spot and i got frekles. this is disgusting! I love to lay out in the sun and get some color on my skin, but never in a million years did i want freckles! thank goddness it's not on my face, cuz i wouda hide under a blanket until i lasered that shit out. i don't know if this will ever go away, i've been putting whiten lotion on it, but not much result.
so point of the story...
WEAR YOUR SUN BLOCK AND COVER EVERY INCH OF YOUR SKIN IN IT! that $10 you spend on a good sunblock is worth every single penny b/c sun damage is hard to reverse. it's always a good idea to protect and prevent, than try to fix the problem later.

3 comments:
Glad you're advocating sunscreen! I used to run around in the sun with no sunscreen on when I was younger, and had to suffer some burns before I realized that sunscreen was important. I also have freckles on my face as a result of no sunscreen. :(
Well, at least you had fun! lol.
I never thought about putting sunscreen on my hands..hehe. This is good to remember. I've been pretty lazy with sunscreen, but I know I shouldn't because it will catch up to me later.
I did the same thing, and there's those sun spots on my hand. It's barely noticeable, but if you look closely it's there. I tried whitening stuff, but it's not working. So I religiously apply sunscreen, even if I won't have time for makeup.
Post a Comment