hi girls.... is the economy really that bad now??? am i listing my prices too high??? is it the payment method not easy enough??? or are the products not attractive enough?
why nobody placed an order yet? pls tell me in the comment why you decided not to order? after you've told me you are interested?? i feel hurt. =( at least i'm a finance/business major, i thought i was pretty thorough with the business aspect of it. listing my products with links to reviews, stating fair price (i think), and attractive product pictures.
if it's price problem, I can definitely fix that. I'd rather get rid of them than having them laying around. also, i haven't listed all the products yet, b/c i'm just trying out a few items at time to see how well i can handle confirming orders, receiving payments, and shipping out items. If i'm doing too much at a time, i might not be able to handle it.
anyways, just drop me a line in the comment, you can use anonymous if you'd like to keep your identity sealed.
i have upcoming reviews of my recent haul~ also the a vid of my so called "quarter life crisis"..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
awww... hope someone adopts your stuff soon.
price
Shoot me. I can't spend. They're rationing food. :P
wasnt interested in any of the items listed but I'm sure someone out there will.
I'm sorry... I looked at your products but could not find one that I wanted. That's my only reason. I think your prices are generous!
Oh hun, I'd buy, but I'm REALLY holding off on any and all makeup purchases and I don't really neeeeed anything--but who does? ;)
I'm hoping you post more items! Nothing quite caught my eye, but your prices are fair. Hope you can post more items soon. I check several times a week! :)
reduce the price and be more flexible with payment method
Post a Comment