Friday, April 25, 2008

Stephie's Yard Sale #1

Hello my lovelies, thanks for all the comments regarding my make up sale. As promised, here it is, to kick start the weekend! Before that a few words about the process...

  1. You must be able to send me the payment via PayPal. I cannot accept checks or money orders, because it will take too long for it to clear. Just set up a PayPal account and link it to your credit card. Very quick and easy.
  2. The shipping address must match the PayPal confirmed address. I will only ship to confirmed PayPal address.
  3. All prices INCLUDES shipping! But not confirmation, if you want insurance or confirmation, pls let me know.
  4. I anticipate that there will be people requesting the same items. It will be available on first come first serve basis. I will reply to your order with a confirmation of your order.
  5. The latest I will confirm by Monday (4/28) and ship items out by Friday (5/2) or whenever payment is cleared.
  6. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE A COMMENT WITH YOUR ORDER! Email me at stephanie.y.wang@gmail.com (same as my PayPal account) with your order in the following format:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Stephie's Yard Sale #1

In the body of text, include the following:

Your order: (example: Chanel Blush, Smashbox Lipgloss...)

Name:

Address:

Email on Paypal account:

Special Request: confirmation, insurance, ..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SMASH BOX Double-Ended Lipgloss in FRESH and FABULOUS
Fresh - a peachy pink color with light gold shimmer (tested once on hand)
Fabulous - a bronze tan color with tan and gold shimmer (never tested)
Price - $6
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SMASHBOX Cream Liner Duo in DEEP PLUM and ESPRESSO
Never tested.
Price: $5
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

apple-a-day: sheer shimmery raspberry pink
comes with a packet of BORBA skin balance aqua-less crystalline in Clarifying
Tested once on hand
Price: $10
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the color should be #2 on the website, but I'm not sure why the name is not Teinte 02.
Never tested
Price: $10
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHANEL!!!!!!!~~~~
CHANEL Lumieres Magiques De Chanel in Rose Harmony (Made in France)
Please do your own research on this one ladies (MakeUpForLife has a good one)
I think it's LE in 2006? Used 3-4 times. Will clean the brush before shipping. I don't know how to clean the pouch, it's all dusty from my makeup bin, sorry ladies.. No box... =(
Price - $28
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Used for a while then completely stopped b/c I finally figured out IT IS NOT A BLUSH, yea, the good ol' makeup dummie days.
Price: $5
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1 of the travel size trio I got at duty free, so it's about half of the regular size
color #16: is a shimmery champane/white powder. It reminds me of pigments, but I have NEVER tested it, so don't take my word for it.
Price: $13

size comparsion with regular MAC blush compact

No comments: