Tuesday, April 1, 2008

too pink for office

just a side note first, does anyone listen to Lisa Ono? I created a Pandora radio station under her, and seriously, she saves me from going insane at work. Her music is so calm and charming, I like-y.



Anyways, last night I went to get my forrest trimmed and nail did, in preparation for the upcoming Cancun trip (this Friday). I haven't shaved or waxed since Jan., I think? When the winter comes, I stop all trimming activitiy down there, that's what winters are for and I need my fur to keep me warm. Needless to say, the Bf is not so happy, but whatever, just turn off the lights, everything will be fine. The hair on my leg is so long, I started thinking about using conditioner to add shine to it, I really don't think the lotion I put on it actually gets through the hair to moisturize my skin. Whatever,, it's all off now. Hoooray~



Now, the nail. The Chanel Blue Satin was on my toes for 2 months. YUP, 2 whole months. I don't really care if the nail polish is chipping on my toes, Daisy's probably the only one notices it, since she lick my toes a lot. Unless my toe nails are growing too long and hurting me, I don't bother cutting it.



So I got Big Apple Red on my toes and ElePhantastic Pink on my nails. ElePhantastic Pink is from the OPI India collection and described as a carnation pink.




Don't you think it looks a little too Neon Pink-ish? it's got that 80's color scheme. I think it's a little too pink for office day wear. Ioono, looks like i put pink highlighter all over my nails. But this is in anticipation of Cancun, and the pink is supposed to be a mix and match shade amongst my pink, yellow, blue and white bathing suits/cover ups/ sandals.

I was without nail polish for almost 2 months and now all of a sudden i have this neon pink polish on. I feel like I was getting the double takes on my nails all day. what to do....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it and I want to buy it. It seems kinda pink yes, but I don't know, I feel like sometimes offices can seem deadbeat so this pink could be cheerful.

I'll try that music while I'm studying today.

Fei said...

Haha! I love that color. It's a bit bright, but YES it's perfect for your vaca. Besides... Office environments are too stuffy. :\