Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Camera Tag


Tagged by Fei, so here it is..

Sony DSC-T10 7.2 MP Super Steady Shot with Gucci and Swarovski chain/charm dangling girly thingy.

H bought it for me as a "just because" present. I just noticed I have Sony for everything, Sony Camera, Camcorder, Laptop (Vaio in pink), Wega Flat Screen tv, and a Vaio laptop. Except for my phone, which is an iPhone of course. Speaking of iPhone, I seriously can't live without this phone. It's my phone, my mp3, my camera (i always catch interesting things walking around NYC, see below), my web browser, my calendar, my weather reporter, and my EMAILLLLLsss... I need to learn how to mobile upload.

this is on 50th st. between 5th and 6th ave. how often do you catch a burnt up cab on 5th ave? last week when H and I went to a Knick's game at MSG, we saw a second floor tanning salon blew up in a blast and burnt to the ground, there were glasses everywhere on the street. can you imagine walking pass there and get cut up in the face with those glasses blasting? dang, my hood is dangerous man! lol. jk.


Alright kiddos, i just took pictures of about.. 20 products using the above camera, and let me tell you, it's a lot of workkkk.. argh.. tired... going to sleep. later~

1 comment:

Fei said...

You should learn how to set it up so that you can photo blog instantly with you iPhone! My bf did that when he had it and would just post interesting things he'd see throughout the day. XD