yay!!! 5 comments!!! let the sale begin! I will need to take a picture of everything soon and let you guys know! but it's sooo hard to decide which one to let go and which ones to keep. I have separation anxiety when it comes to my make up, and i know it's a sickness that will never be cured. I just can't handle watching it slipping through my fingers and thinking, what if one day I will need the black shadow with the finer silver shimmer, instead of the ones that's just a tad bigger? WHAT IF? i need the spare shu lash curler, even though i have 3 laying around, what if they disappear? what if someone breaks into my apt and just takes my gold shu lash curler? what then????? i will be forever sad I sold my spare!!!!
Anyways, you get the drift. it's hard. i'm sure y'all know. it's harder than choosing between Daisy or Amber on Rock of Love 2. Did y'all watch the reunion show on that one? lol. 



Would you ever let go either of the above items? Brand New, Never Used/Worn???? I'm so torned!!!

3 comments:
can i have dibs on that eyeshadow?
thanks :)
hahah your so funny i am the same about giving things up although at least u get sum of your money back for the stuff u prolly arent going to use
usually i just give wut i dont use to my younger cousin or close friends
but i SO LIKE that YOUR WILLINg to SELL sum of these things :)
damm i want that eyeshadow too! :P
i've been planning to list some of my stuff for sale for a long time now but haven't gotten around to doing it. looking forward to yours though!
Post a Comment