Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I LOST 10 LBS!!!


Photoshop is my new best friend~~~ liquidfy liquidfy~~

I decided to play around with the Photoshop my friend installed for me. I just did a little around the jaw of my face and the arm. No wonder girls love playing with this shit. Look how good you can look!

on a side note. I AM BACK FROM CANCUN AND SO SO SO SAD! I miss the palm trees and blue ocean. I got burnt from baking all day on a catamaran, but it's all healing now, no peeling so far. I'm so dark, it's scary. I look a little Mexican. lol.

Pictures to come!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow photoshop can do wonder. Some girls photoshop their pictures to death.

Anonymous said...

wow i so tried to use the liquify thingy after watching xiuxiue's video on youtube but had a hard time getting use to how to use this tool

yours came out way better than me trying lol
good job