H and I went to Mitsuwa (a Japanese supermarket) for grocery today and I saw this on sale. On sale being from $13.49 to $10.49, oh wells, it's still a sale right? This girl's got some big ass juicy lips for asian girls, but I think she looks a little duck-ish. I vaguely remember Muse mentioning it in her blog, so i picked one up. they had clear, white/beige and this peachy/coral.
coral/beige/gold ish color and a plastic spactula shaped applicator. I usually like this kind of applicator better than sponge, however, brush is my favoriate kind. This kind of applicator allows you to pile on product and really add shine, without the tugging.
The color's nice, an everyday peachy color on my lips. But GOD DAMN, the texture is thick! and tacky and sticky! sticker than MAC lipglass. I mean, the shine's definitely there, but they might as just added some color to a tub of glue. it could glue my lips shut. when i talk with this gloss on, you will see strings of gloss pulling from my lips as i speak. ewwwwwww....
what is it with bad lipglosses and me lately? it's either too sheer and runny or too thick and sticky.

8 comments:
Haha, it looks pretty but also I can see the stickiness! =[ I hope the weather is PERFECT for you in Cancun too!
hey lovie
first of all your lips look HAWT! The color looks amazing on you!
Secondly, I hate the colored versions of the curvy lip for some reason.
The texture and formula appears different to me than the regular clear version!
I know what you mean when you say you open your mouth and big strings of gloss are sealing it shut!
It seems that, to me, that only happens with the color version and not the clear!
The clear is a bit sticky but it also has a bit more of a water base and it applies better and gives my lips a fuller, "duckie" plump look minus the disgusting drama of stringy gloss hanging in my mouth lol!
So...
The color version is the culprit here! Try the clear and see whatcha think of it as I heart the clear. It's my favorite product for making my lips look fuller and glossy ;)
Hope this helps!?
;)
KT - I love the color too, it's just the stickiness, argh. yay, cancun in 2 days. by the way, did you like Lisa Ono? It's bossa nova type of smooth jazz, and she's singing in portuegese. I'm still trying to find some instrumental that's light and airy to match the spring weather. I love Pandora!
Muse - hi darling, thanks for sharing your thoughts! I thought there is no way she hasn't tried this brand! You are my Japanese brand guru and the sole editor of Musepedia, lol. You like that huh?
Probably gonna skip out on the clear one... Japanese drug store brands are such hits or misses for me. i can't take the heart break anymore. lol.
thanks for the compliment on my lips, here is a kiss for ya from the HAWT lips~ *muah* lol.
hey there!
You're most welcome ;)
The clear is an HG for me! Hehe gee I really like being a Japanese Brand Guru ;)
I swear I love that! I was thinking of an idea for a new site but couldn't tell what the name would be and musepedia sounds freaking awesome lol! I wanted to do spotlights of different brands daily and that name just fits it! Would you mind if I use it?
Aww I understand totally :( Some are hit and misses but thankfully most are hits for me phew as I spend too much on airmail lol!
awwwww thanks! kisses back ;) hehe!
It really does look awesome on you!!!!!!
Hugs!
OMG! yes! please go ahead and use it! I'm thrilled to see the new website! Daily Spotlight could be like "Muse of the day". lol.
girl, I have to give serious props to you for being so devoted to beauty blogging. it is hard work! just know that you'll always have me a faithful reader. =)
Well, it definitely LOOKS good in that pic! I <3 your lips. :D
I do have the beige colored Curvy lip Silicone gloss and I have serious problems with my hair sticking on it!
It´s a shame because I love the gloss itself, but damn, it is so uncomfortable to wear!
(X_X)
LOL! I was thinking of "Muse of the Day"! Great minds ;)
It is indeed honey you've no idea lol! It's like a 2nd job lol!
Thanks for reading my silly little blog ;) I appreciate it greatly lovie!
Enjoy your trip to cancun! Ahh! FUN!
Post a Comment