- Many of your are not blogger and doesn't have a blog, which is fine with me. But would you please state your name after your comment, so I know who's who?
- As previously mentioned, I only have PayPal and I think I can receive money on it, right right? If I'm wrong, correct me pls. But I will only ship to addresses confirmed on PayPal, this way I can ensure I've shipped to the right person and less drama on the "i didn't receive my package" front.
- I CANNOT SHIP INTERNATIONAL. This is only b/c the few times I did international swaps on MUA went south. It's just not worth the whole process and it will take you forever to receive my package.
- I will be fair with prices, more in line with what I paid for and the shipping cost since I will include it in the price.
- I will include samples and other extras since I have so many. Pls let me know if you don't want any. I will not include used lippie or mascara or eye liner. I know the rules. ^.~
- Most likely sale will be on in batches, b/c there are a lot to cover and I want to do a clean sweep of everything, it'll be separated into skin care, make up, etc.
Again, thank you all for your interest and let me know if any of these rules are out of line, I will try to as fair as possible. As many of you know I'm studying for GMAT and D-Day is on 5/10/08, so if I'm a little slow in getting you back, pls forgive me.

No comments:
Post a Comment