Mood: whatever, sleepy
Outfit: Theory cashmere sweater, Banana skirt with black legging and some slouchy boots, forgot the brand. Technically, we still have casual fridays. =)
Lunch - Congee from Congee City on Bowery, extra yummy on a cold day like this.
Foundation: Prescriptive Mineral Foundation, what is it called again? It's the loose form one, pretty good match for my skin tone right now, the awkard phase of fading tan.
Nails: Essie Madeameiselle on fingers and OPI Light my Sapphire on my toes
Goal for today: nothing, just chill, eat some hot pot, relax with the dog.
I'd rather be: in Shanghai, eatting drunken shrimp with my wifey and sip on some TsingDao.
Makeup Obsession: Nivea lip balm.. damn I ain't never thought I'd like a lip balm this much! Life saver in Vegas.
Weekend plan: Fall clean up for the house, take out the wool coat and put away the bikinis, clean up my vanity, take pictures of the new toys and swatch them, review them, being a dilligent beauty blogger, the whole 9. then hope for the best on Monday that I'll be an employee of BarCap (Barclay Capital). Maybe I should polish up on a British accent, lol.
Anyways ladies, I have no more news regarding my fate. I'm updating my resume and just chilling. Can't wait to receive my severance pay and go back to China and Thailand. After 2 years of hard work, yes I do need a break. hahaha... Don't feel bad for me, I never liked my job and getting a niffy package with severance pay, holiday pay, medical/life insurance and this and that compensation, I actually make out pretty alright. I'm better off than a lot of folks out there. Everything's relative.
I'm so sick of talking about the economy with idiots. Like, all week, all weekend, there are just a whole bunch of idiots yapping their mouth trying to put in their 2 cents on what happened. First of, please shut your mouth if you can't even spell the name of the companies right. Second of all, if the Fed and the freaking central banks around the world can't even figure out how/why it happened, my friend, chances are you can't either. Argh, these are people who should get their tubes tied, b/c there shouldn't be any more retarded human being produced, we have enough of those. And b/c we have so many of them, a retard was elected as a president for 8 years. So please, people, stop talking and fucking if you are retarded. Pick a corner and shut up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
LOL. "stop talking and fucking" If that were followed, this would be a very quiet and underpopulated world.
"And b/c we have so many of them, a retard was elected as a president for 8 years." LOL i so agree!!!
im glad to hear ur doing ok despite the whole dilemma ish. hope everything turns out well for u!
have an awesome weekend!
ps. how did u like vegas?
Hahahaa, I agree, I love hating on people that yap and yap on about the economy and politics, like they know everything. Gosh.
You should do some outfit pics! :D
BErst luck with your new job, you will manage to find somethjing you like better.
best wishes :)
Post a Comment