I did a video tut the other night, but still can't figure out how to use iMovie yet, so I'm going to wait until the video is complete with credit and music to put it out. I get so frustrated with technology, sometimes i'll start tearing up. lol.
whatever, i'll figure it out one day. so here are what i used:
Face:
GA Modeling Compact in 5.5
Dior Skinlight highlighter/concealor under eyes
GA LS loose powder in #2 all over
Cheeks:
Guerlain Blush and Sun in Sunlight as blush
MAC MSF in Goldspill as contour
Eyes:
KATE dual carat e/s in BR-2 (a cool taupe brown and pink shimmer color)
Lancome e/l, forgot the name
Shiseido Mascara Base
L'Oreal Naturale Volumnize mascara
Lips:
Chanel Glossimer in some pink color
Co-Star Daisy dukes... she won't look at the camera, she's too busy sniffing my face.. just in case i've got some left over rice hanging on my lip, she can get to it b4 i notice...
I went to Bergdorf again to exchange/return the wrong lipstick she gave me, and the e/s. I noticed that P&J's point makeup is very glittery, but when you put it on, it disappears. I brought it up to her attention, and she said it's crushed sea shells and pearls, it's so fine you won't feel it. I got a few more items, so I'll be doing a P&J FOTD soon. She's so sweet, she gave me a bunch of samples and free stuff, b/c she felt bad for giving me wrong lip stick. =P Here is her contact info, in case you want to order anything from P&J..
Merrady Phipps
212-872-2759
P&J new holiday collection is coming out the begining of Oct. Merrady spilled some beans and told me there is a new set of Eye Gloss (new formula and color), a loose powder eye shadow (new product), OH! and the Disney themed collection that was out in Japan last yr, yea, It's coming to NYC next month! I'm so eyeing the lip balm. =P
I'm leaving for Vegas on Thursday... I'm so excited! I can't wait... AND it's my BIRTHDAY on Friday~~ I'm going to be 24 years young! There is much to be reflected, but more so, there is much to be celebrated. IMMA GET CRUNKED BITCHES~

4 comments:
oh man ur skin is sooo smooth and glowy, looks really nice!
happy early bday! hope u have a great time in vegas!
for most of your looks, you have your waterline lined. what have you found to be the best liner for the waterline? have you tried urban decay 24/7?
I've GOTTA call her! What a sweet lady. Nice fotd! Can't wait for your video!
Oh I like this look.
Post a Comment