Thursday, October 16, 2008

Comment reply to the Maquillage Forming Shiny Eyes #51 post

ahbeeedotcom said... the look is so clean and pretty. wish my looks were that precise.. its nice i liikke it

Thanks doll~ I think one of the reasons why it looks "clean" is I didn't smoke it out. I just applied the darker color on the bottom of my fold, and the lighter color on top and drag it a little bit with the dark, so it blends and doesn't look so harsh. my eye lid isn't as big or complicated as others, usually the "outter v" application makes me look like i got punched in the face. So I stick with what I know.

angie519 said... Wow that's super pretty and enhances your folds. I really need to try some green eye shadows!

I think green, purple and dark grey looks sooo gorgous on Asian skin. I used to only wear brown and black, boring colors. But once I applied dark green thinking it was brown, b/c the lighting was so dark, and it turned out so nicely. you should definitely give green a try!

jie jie said... you look really gorgeous Steph. Your features and flawless skin completely distract me from your makeup! How's the crease test? I use shiseido hydropowders, and it creases on me. HP is kinda foamy cream shadow too. but it's gorgeous! That's why I haven't gotten any paintpots yet, I have my eye on HP.

jiejie!!! i missed ya around here~ oh pls, what feature, what flawless skin? I was fasting that week, I was so damn hungry, my pimples had nothing to eat, that's why they went away. lol. You know, I meant to mention the crease lasting power. The base is so light, no color and texture is similiar to gel once on lid, that I really didn't think it'd do anything to prolong my e/s. However, I think it did a decent job at holding up the e/s. I was out on a hot day and the color stayed on, minium creasing. Personally, I think it did a good job at staying power, giving it's light texture. Shiseido HP have a similiar texture, but this one is even lighter. I have the HP is White light, it's much more glitterier than the Maquillage. HP has some gorgeous colors, I regret getting such a blah boring white color. I have MAC paint pot in Bare Study, and it's my HG cream base e/s. Highly recommanded~!

ainstein said... i love your eyebrows! sooo jealous. they're perfectly shaped. how do u do it?

My eye brows are semi-permanent tattooed. i just pluck the hair around the tattoo and viola, perfect shape. I'll explain in another post how i do my eye brows, it really is nothing spectacular.

No comments: