Sunday, October 12, 2008

Winner and updates

Hi ladies! I have Monday off, Long weekend, woohoo! My parents are back from China after they've been gone for half a year, so I've been spending a lot of time with them. Sorry for the lack of updates. I have more P&J items coming up, it's their new Eye Gloss N and the cute GWP that came with it. So far, I'm loving the Eye Gloss N, so sit tight for a review soon. Also, I have Lunasol Noble Eye Shade in Deep Variation and the Cheek Color in Reddish Pink, which I used in a FOTD. I'm loving the purple and green shadows I'm getting this year. Last but not last least, my SAKS haul should be arriving in my mail any day now! I started with 25 items on the list and eventurally came down to 8 items. But they are what I truly want, and kept it within reasonable budget ($500). I got my mom the 14-day Shiseido Corrective Program, that shit's like $300 and you can only use it for 14 days, and it's supposed to repair and renew your skin. My mom better look like a million bucks after this. 

I'm getting ready to go on a road trip with my H and my folks, some quality family bonding time. We are gonna hit up Flushing for some dim sum, then head to Foxwood for a night stay, and Boston for some lobsters.. yummm~~~~ 

Hasta Luego hommies~


MILLIE!!!

I will email you shortly for your address. Congrats darling! I hope you enjoy the P&J items!! 

My method of random picking was to write down everyone's name and email addie on a piece of post-it, toss it for 5 minutes and randomly pick a post-it. I thought about having Daisy picking it, but i know she's ripe the paper before I can get to it. 

So that's it ladies, I will be back with more reviews and FOTDs. 

No comments: