1) I'm not going to Kenya anymore. My new destination is New Delhi, India and Dubai.
2) I've been trying to get all my shit together to apply for the India Visa.
3) India visa application was delayed because of Diwali, their new year's.
4) I just got 4 vaccinations in both of my arms, 2 on each side. Hep A and B, Polio and TB. By the way, Hep A and B hurts like a MOFO, my arms are still swollen and sore.
5) I've going to my psychaitrist and therapist more often to squeeze in session before my travels, since I'll be gone for so long. So I got 20 more xanax, not that I need it, but just to be on the same side.
6) A few of my coworkers were just "let go". My row is completely empty now. My boss while at LB are moving on to a different group, so they are moving to another office tomorrow. No more boss, no more managers. Just me..
7) I just got the welcome letter from BC, which stated my role in the new firm, apparently, I have just been promoted to a Senior. still don't mean shit if they don't increase my pay.
Sigh.. I don't know what to feel at this point... the office feels so empty... I know I should be happy that I still have a job, but it's the vibe around here, people leaving, crying, hugging.. saying their goodbyes...
I'll update the makeup stuff once I get around to it. I'm too depressed to blog about other things now.. sorry ladies...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Wow lots of changes! Well, congrats on the promotion, but yes, it don't mean shit unless you get a raise. Haha. Here's to hoping!
Good luck with everything, girl~ Dubhai is supposed to be the shit!
oooh india! I guess that should be a better destination?? Don't they have an indoor snowboarding place in Dubai?
That's a lot of things changing all at once. Good you have your therapist to lean on during this!
At least you still get to travel and experience a new country for a little while! Two countries to cross off your list right?! =).
Senior is better than nothing! Hopefully your pay increases soon!!
Gl with everything!
Aww..I'm sorry to hear you're not going to Kenya, but look on the bright side, New Delhi, India, Dubai!! WHoooaa..i would kill to go to dubai right now
Congrats on the promo! You should push for a raise, I'm sure that extra bit of money will also increase your makeup collection.
Maybe this will cheer you up a bit
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6356101
If you look under the main picture, it should say "see the slide show"
I know everything is chaotic and tough, but hang in there. Maybe your new manager/team will be a lot better than the previous one. And yeah, I hope there's a pay increase with your new job role.
HUGS its never easy to move along in a new company
the place i work at was bought by another company and the deal to be finalised next year [it was annouced the day ur place went under so i think u know who i am talking about] so ppl have been let go at my place too
Post a Comment