
I'm going to be shipped off to Nairobi, Kenya for some majaaaaahhh business.
Damn, everything's happening so fast! Got the news on Friday, and I gotta pack up and leave on Monday.
I'm excited, overwhelmed, scared and FREAKIN' THE FUCK OUT! Dude, this is not freakin' Hong Kong or London, this is mutha fucking Kenya in East Africa!
Anyways, I'm leaving next Monday, and details are coming in slowly. I'll be in London for orientation first, then fly to Nairobi to help out with the Emerging Markets audits over there.
10 shots up in my butt before I leave... but for ostrich and gator meat, yes I willlll....
"in the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lions are sleeping tonight..... wwwooooo... woooo.. woobababawaiiii..."

11 comments:
Woah!! Major awesomeness!!! Yes, I'd be a little scared and nervous as well... but it's still cool!! How long will you be there for?
I guess I won't be seeing makeup hauls from Kenya? ;] Maybe they have really cool skincare techniques that you can learn about!! Like using mud or something... @_@ I'm totally being an ignorant American right now, but oh well, hahaha.
You'll be in London? How great is that. I knew that London is great, but since I live here - I totally love it!
Ciao Bella,
Jaya
whoa that is crazy! id be freakin out if i get shipped out to some place i have no clue about. r u gonna be by yourself or will u have a co worker with u?
are you going to be there permanently or is this a short business trip? wow sounds like an adventure!
How exciting!! Have a safe trip. And dont forget to check out the make up they have there. I never seen safari or african cosmetic brands before. I wonder what they have.
wow! Lucky you! Africa is on my lists of places to visit! Remember to update if possible!
Have a safe trip!
Just started reading your blog. Good luck on your trip! What will you be doing there?
Remember the bug spray. Have fun.
Congrats! Ostrich and gator meat huh? I've tried it ostrich jerky and alligator fried up like popcorn chicken...and they all taste like chicken to me lol
have a safe trip!
wat do you do for a living?
the payoff is really high for lavshuca eyeshadows ^^
Woot! Congrats girl :) You deserve such big opportunities! Ostrich meat is good - a little gamey and tough, but tasty. I haven't had gator meat before though - I think its scary. Ostrich are just giant chickens, but gators are giant lizards, and I hate lizards >.<
Post a Comment