Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wednesday, 10/1/2008

I think today's some kind of Holiday in China, in any case, I think Wednesday deserves a list.. let's roll

Mood - mild.. like egg fried rice with scallion - mind you I'm on my 2nd day of a week-long fasting, so food's been on my mind quite often

Polish - Lincoln Park by Midnight on my fingers and still wearing my Vegas polish on my toes, I know, shut it

Drink - Veggie juice, on my 3rd cup

Lunch - Mango and papaya juice

Outfit - Zana grey cardigan, white tan, and black pencil skirt

Beauty product - Netroguena Body Oil.. I slather this on when I turn off the water in my shower when my body's still dripping wet.. then dry with towel and slather on Baby Lotion... I could brush my elbow across H's face and still turn him on, that's how soft my skin is.

To-Do List today - Finish some reading for school and go to Paul & Joe's event at Bergdorf..

Beauty lemming - YSL 5-color eyeshadow in Indian Pink

Goal this week - go through with this fast/detox and focus in training class (we are going to learn about Barclays, fun)

FOTD - Presecriptive mineral foundation, Revlon color stay black eyeliner, Maybelline mascara.. that's it

Tell me your list, ladies~ how's your week so far?

1 comment:

MiuMiu said...

sigh, I wish there was a P&J counter here. I saw on A Touch of Blusher the new holiday collection.
3 cups of veggie juice? I'm impressed. Even after 1 V8, it makes me feel like puking lol.