Friday, October 10, 2008

FOTD - Maquillage Forming Shiny Eyes #51

To continue with my experiment with the Japanese Makeup Haul, here is another FOTD using one of my fave items.


Maquillage Forming Shiny Eyes is a two part powder e/s with a creamy base. The size is about the same as a MAC paint pot, but a little taller. The top tier is a creamy white shimmer eye shadow base, the bottom is a shimmery moss green and pink lilac color.. a little foam applicator is included in the bottom pull out drawer.

The cream eye shadow base is in a nice smooth texture. It's better than MAC's paint pot IMO. Though the base had a nice texture, almost foamy, it didn't have a great color payoff, more or less of a clear shimmer. I specially loved the pointed applicator. Most applicators are round tipped, like Chanel's, but the pointed ones made easier for me to apply the darker green closer to lash line and under lash line.

Left to right: white shimmer base, moss green powder shadow, pink lilac powder shadow (i don't know about you, but i am impressed by the way i pull these eye shadow names out of my ass, not bad eh?)


With white shimmer base on.

with moss green shadow on

blended with pink lilac shadow



Items I used:
- GA LSF in 6.5
- MUFE HD powder
- Maquillage Design Cheeks in #70 (peach shimmer)
- Maquillage Foaming Shiny Eyes in #51
- Black e/l
- Mascara base, black masacaras
- PN Brow pencil
- Chanel lipgloss, some light pinkish beige color.

I WILL BE POSTING THE WINNER TO THE PAUL & JOE PACKAGE TODAY!!!

9 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Wooo you have this one too!! :D I love the colors~

abby =) said...

the look is so clean and pretty. wish my looks were that precise.. its nice i liikke it

Angie said...

Wow that's super pretty and enhances your folds. I really need to try some green eye shadows!

jie jie said...

you look really gorgeous Steph. Your features and flawless skin completely distract me from your makeup! How's the crease test? I use shiseido hydropowders, and it creases on me. HP is kinda foamy cream shadow too. but it's gorgeous! That's why I haven't gotten any paintpots yet, I have my eye on HP.

ainstein said...

i love your eyebrows! sooo jealous. they're perfectly shaped. how do u do it?

Jessica Dee said...

WOW you look amazing! Your face looks so fresh and dewey!

Kimberly said...

Goodness you are soooo sooo pretty!!! Such great face you give!!! ^_^

Lydia said...

Ooo so pretty! I love the lipgloss :)

Unknown said...

Oh my! you are so pretty!

I havent tried this one yet! So many things I want to try out....