Monday, April 21, 2008

Anybody Interested???

Hey girls (and boys, if any), I'm sorry I've been ignoring my blog lately. Work's been busy and I haven't had a chance to sit down and upload all the pictures of my recent purchases yet. But I promise there are more reviews and hauls coming up!

Like every beauty junkie out there, I have tons and tons of makeup. I just did a spring clean up this past weekend and seriously horrified by the amount of shit I hoard. I have a problem and I'll admit it. Though it's hard to say good bye to many of the products I bought, they are just sitting there collecting dust and I'd rather have them go to a rightful owner.

SOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! is anyone interested in buying brand new products or the ones that have been tested once or twice? I have a PayPal Account and that's the only way I know how to accept money on the internet. Prices will include shipping. I will clean and disinfect all products before shipping. Would anyone be slightly interested in shopping at Cutti's Overstock Beauty Store?

Everything MUST GO! CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!

By the way, I have a $110 Sephora Gift Card, is anyone interested in purchasing it for $100?

If I get enough responses (5 at least), I will take pictures and post them up with prices. There are literally hundred's of unused products. So let me know guys~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interested!! *raises hand*

Amy Haemi Yu said...

ME!!!

Anonymous said...

Please post! C'mon! Just need 2 more gals or guys!

Anonymous said...

sure!

Anonymous said...

I AM!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yay more stuff for us to collect now lets seethose pics as soon as u have the time :)

Anonymous said...

interested!!!