Thursday, April 24, 2008

black.... or... white....







Jessica Simpson Layla in White and Black Patent with Gold Cork heel and platform : $78.95
which one should I keep?????

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

black.

jing said...

Thanks for visiting my blog too. I haven't gotten a chance to use the mask yet. I'll let you know once I do. Btw, I'd go for the white ones.

Anonymous said...

Black, black, black!
So sassy and always easy to combine. <3 Those are some gorgeous shoes, by the way!
Hugs! :3

Anonymous said...

How many inched are those?

Fabuless Beauty said...

That's a hard choice to choose between. White is great, because summer is approaching and would look super cute for a night out or paired with a dress. Whereas, black is an instant classic. I would chose the color that matches most of your wardrobe?

Chiara said...

Hey girl! Your legs are hott! If it a natural tan, or did you use a bronzer? As for the pumps, I love both, but I think black is more versatile.

Meo said...

ill say BLACK fo sho...cos black never goes out of style.

CuttiBeBe said...

hi ladies, thanks for the responses! i think the heels are 3.5 - 4 inches? but it's not that uncomfortable since it's round toe and has a platform.

i'm keeping the black since i wore it out once already. i bought the black one in store (nordstrom), then they shipped me the white one, since they ran out in my size. I'm assuming white is more popular cus of the summer and it looks better in real life on me, cuz my legs are tanned. combined with white shorts or skirt, it's really really nice. but black is always classy and timeless.

Chiara - my legs are natural tanned! i'm so surprised how nice they came out in pictures! it's the left over tan from Cancun y'all. no bronzers, no self tanner. i hope the color will last, or i might have to start doing gradual tan.

na said...

Love your tan!

I'm glad you decided to go with the black. I have one or two pairs of white that I really don't get around to wearing that much, and plus, once summer's over, there's no use for them. :\

Fei said...

If it were me, I'd choose white. But that's because I have a lot of black pumps already. lol.