Let me start by saying I think we had a lot more fun than we expected to, given what we had to deal with. SPRING BREAKERS!!!! a whole damn resort full of them! Add in the all inclusive drinks, you've got one hell of a weekend to deal with. Anyways, we made the best out of what we had by not being at the resort for the most part. Here is a just quick glimpse what we did, I had like 200 pictures, but it was only 2 days, so here you go.
91 steps on each side of the Pyramid to represent 364 days and the top is the last day. According to how the sun shines in each season, there will be a snake's shape showing on the side of the stairs (see the snake head at the bottom?). That's the signal for the start and end of the rainy season. Pretty damn cool calendar ain't it?
Second picture is where they do human sacrifices. They have a ball match where they can only use their elbow, hip or chest to get a ball to pass through a tiny little ring 20 feet above ground. Guess who dies? The winner or the loser???? THE WINNER!! Yea they get a honory sacrifice. I'd lose that damn game, I wont even move.
Clothes on - Clothes off...
I love the second pictures. The water really came through and had the most beautiful turqoise color... matches my bikini!!! tehehehe... I got burnt a bit on my arm cuz my stupid ass fell asleep. I think I tanned really well this time. No sever burn or peeling on my body, I'm really... dark now... it's weird to see myself this dark...
Snorkling was a little rough out there. It was windy and there were some strong currents where the boat dropped us off. I managed to stay on course and followed the group to the light house. Hawaii and Turks and Caicos definitely got the thumbs up for snorkling and diving. Mexico's water is dirtttyyy... I didn't see any pretty fishiessss... =(
I miss the palm trees, the blue water and all the fun I had with the girls. Can't wait for my pool to open~


6 comments:
i'm gonna have some product giveaways on my page. if you're interested, please go on my page and email me. rules are on my page. there will be THREE winners. Contest ends next friday. if you wanna win, send me an email of your name and address.
Wow your pictures look amazing!! It's very nice to hear that you didn't let the spring breakers ruin your trip!! :) Now I want to jump on the plane and leave this place.
hi! i got your comment about the contest. i don't know if i added you on my list yet. can you check and tell me if your name is on there? i got a few emails but some of the names i got in the emails don't match up with the blogger names. i don't want to leave anyone out! i might have your name on my list but if not, please let me know so i can add you!
you have good taste in music. I'm addicted to lisa ono now : )
that looks like so much fun! the sky looks so clear and...bluee! it never looks that great around here
happy days steph! Glad you had fun :)
the water looks AMAZING!
Wish i went ;)
Post a Comment